Last updated: 20th January, 2021
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
One Eye Conference SL collects the following data:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide One Eye Conference SL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily subscribe to receive email newsletters.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
When One Eye Conference SL processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
One Eye Conference SL would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop One Eye Conference SL from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
One Eye Conference SL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request One Eye Conference SL for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that One Eye Conference SL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request One Eye Conference SL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that One Eye Conference SL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that One Eye Conference SL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that One Eye Conference SL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +54 9 11 61416513
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +54 911 6141 6513
Or write to us at: Calle de la Villa 1, Madrid (28005), Spain
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos .
Address: C/ Jorge Juan 6, Madrid (28001), Spain